Site future

As stated below I will not allow irrelevant factors to intrude on what I do. To make one thing clear, the decision to take down the site was influenced by certain individuals that congregate on the Flame blog site but didn’t prevent them from uploading a ripped copy of the site to the Rapidshare file sharing network.  (I use the term “individuals” and “them” because most hide behind anonymity so we don’t know their identities, very courageous)

If not for other factors I would not have reacted in the same manner and I apologize for what would seem to be rather rash actions. As a result I will be putting the site back on line as it was a couple of weeks ago, it will be a day or so before all content in back on-line.

Please note there will be no updates at this stage as I still have remaining personal issues to be fully resolved, but removing other distractions from the equation will assist in that end. I also plan to redesign the site structure as well to hopefully make things easier to navigate.

I want to thank again everyone for their support which has helped in removing irrelevant distractions so I can concentrate on the important things in life.

I’ll keep this blog updated with further site developments.

Cheers
Terry A