Forum and other things

Hi guys.

Just an update on the Forum suggestion of a whgile back. It's been decided to put this on hold for the present due to the time or lack thereofrequired to implement and maintain, even with the help of friends. This time is better used in posting news and preparing reviews as most would hopefully agree.

There are also plenty of current modelling forums to cater for most and as said adding another here would just take up valuable time.

And speaking of reviews, I currently up to me ears in s.IG33 parts with the full comparison on the new AFV Club (kit# AF 35148) and the DML (kit# 6261) which has been out a while now. I was going to include the older ALAN kit of the s.IG 33 (kit# 041) but looking at the sprues compared to the two current generation kits just made my head hurt, so I'll save the pain and just include the two newer kits.



Stay tuned, more to come.

I also posted some images of the soon to be released Bronco Sd.Kfz.6 'Diana', this is certainly going to be the Kit of Year as far as German Modellers are concerned. Yes, a full review will be posted when the kit is in my sweaty hands.

Cheers
Terry A