Back on deck, almost

Hi Guys,

It’s been a while since my last posting; the time just seems to get away from you these days.

As you may have noticed I’ve posted some new reviews recently, a few from book reviews from Peter Brown (thanks Peter) and the new 2cm Flak 38 barrels from Voyager. I also have another new 2cm Flak 38 barrel from US Company Alliance Model Works which I’ll post shortly as well as updating the 2cm Flak 38 barrel comparison with the new barrel sets.

I have a few reviews which were almost done before the down time and so long as people don’t mind reviews of kits that have been around for a while, as well as some books I’ll try and get those posted also.

The torrent of new releases just doesn’t slow down and while loath to predict exactly what will be reviewed I am hoping to do full comparison reviews of the AFV Club and DML 15cm s.IG.33 Infantry Gun, the 2cm Flakvierling 38 kits from AFV Club, Bronco, DML and Trumpeter as well as the M1132 Stryker ESV from AFV Club and Trumpeter when they are all available.

As I said things may change depending on what new kits are announced like the two Valentines on the horizon, not to mention the Zundapp K500 from Vulcan Models and the endless stream of aftermarket detail and update sets.

We are in good times and hopefully I can continue to contribute my bit to help separate the Gold from the Pyrite (FeS2 for the scientific minded).

Cheers
Terry A