Rumour control

I have received more than a few e-mails expressing concern over the activities of certain individuals and the break from site updates so I thought it best to set things straight on that subject.

As I said in my post below I have dismissed everything to do with these sad individuals who have nothing to offer the hobby other than to tear things down.

And no I haven’t heard from anyone, nor will I over information that is freely available elsewhere on the net.

So please don’t worry on that score, I just have some unrelated issues being worked though and hopefully will be able to resume site updates shortly.

The hobby is in good shape so enjoy the seemingly endless stream of great new releases.

To quote Winston Churchill; "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."